mercredi 8 février 2017

My favourite series

Hello! It’s Anass the little dreamer; so I know that a lot of people love watching series and movies, it’s not the same thing with me, and it’s really complicated to understand what’s going on in my brain. I’m not the kind of person who loves wasting time in watching series but there is one who really amazed me. Let me tell you a little story before introducing my favorite series. All began in 2011, I was 10 years old and I somehow changed the usual channel that I watched “MBC 3”. I’ve been really surprised when I saw the name of the channel “Spacepower” and it was broadcasting the series that I love: Prison Break.

























It’s an American series created by Paul Scheuring, which was broadcast on Fox for four seasons, from 2005 to 2009. It is composed by 4 seasons and 81 episodes that talk about 2 brothers: Michael Scofield and Lincoln Burrows who will face the corruption in the US state that sent Lincoln to prison and wants to execute it for a crime he never committed (he is accused of murdering Terrence Steadman, the brother of Vice President of the United States Caroline Reynolds). The plan of Michael is to help his brother to escape from Fox River State Penitentiary using the tattoo he has in his body. The series takes scene in most of the cites of the United State. After their escape, the two brothers had to find an issue to escape from the US and go to Panama. They will face a lot of problems before having peace. The sad thing is that at the end, Michael will die trying to help Sara Tancredi, his love to escape from another prison because of the murder that she commited against Christina Scofield, Michael's mother.

I can't tell you all the informations about the series because it will be to long to write and to read. Perhaps, you will be satisfied because all the informations that I wrote, come from me, you will not find this on internet so that's a courteous act from me!
There is a lot of characters who were in the series, we can find : Amaury Nolasco-Jodi Lyn O'Keefe-Marshall Allman-Robin Tunney-Peter Stormare-Chris Vance-Danay García-Michael Rapaport-Dominic Purcell-Sarah Wayne Callies-Robert Knepper-William Fichtner-Robert Wisdom-Wade Williams-Wentworth Miller.


















I think that "Prison Break" is the best series I've ever seen in my life. The topic is so intersting and the actors are so amazing, I mean they perfectly represent their roles. It shows that the love relation between two brothers is more powerful than money and and conspiration; they would prefer to die than dropping one or the other. I am interested in what other people might think of such a show, for example, why is Michael such a good character? After all, he's committed a number of crimes so why should a criminal be our hero? Would you commit a crime to save your brother or sister? Is Michael a good role model? Michael is the most brilliant character in the series because of his ability to anticipate everything in advance so that he can always win. I advise you tou watch this series and i'm sure that you'll like it; I hope I gave you the envy to discover it.

PS: I didn't mention that there is a fifth season because it will be avaible to see or to buy on April. Basically, it will be the end of "Prison Break" and it take scene in Vancouver and several Moroccan cities including Rabat, Casablanca and Ouarzazate. The creator of the series said that it will be a logical explaination of the comeback of Michael ( Normally, he died in the fourth season). The official trailer of the fifth season is avaible on Youtube you can watch it now ! 


2 commentaires:

  1. First off i'd like to say I love Prison Break and for a while it was my favorite show. I love michael's ability to plan to plan out every detail and how he has backup plans for his backup planes. I also feel the need to say President Caroline Reynolds Is NOT a real U.S. president we would never put someone so corrupt in power. If u like Wentworth Miller (thee actor who plays Michael Scofield) he plays a Recurring villon on my favorite show the flash which is the show i did for my blog post click here to see it. In the flash is a lot like michel except he has a gun that freezes anything. Later in the show he gets a partner who is a big tough meat head. And is played by Dominic Purcell (the actor who plays Lincoln Burrows). You should check out my post it's also a really good show.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I agree with you on the fact that people will not vote for someone so corrupt as a persident but in this series, I think that was a very good choice because it shows that even if all the country is looking for you to arrest or kill you, there is hope in every critical situation ! Thank you for telling me about "the Flash" because it's a really good show, I just started watching it, I'm in episode 3 and I think that Barry Allen had an opportunity because it will be cool if someone became the fastest man in the world ! I will continue watching it and I will see if it is more interesting than Prison Break ;)

    RépondreSupprimer